Exchange is Curtin University’s first dedicated industry-connected innovation precinct.
Sitting just 6km from the CBD, Exchange will form a new urban heart in Perth’s south – a place to meet, learn, work and live, where people come first.
The first stage of the precinct includes:
- New student accommodation
- Boutique hotel and residential apartments
- New home for the School of Design and the Built Environment including commercial space available for lease by industry partners
- New bus interchange, Curtin Central
- Grocer and specialty retail
- Public spaces and amenity
The development will form a dynamic extension of the campus’ academic core, neighbouring Curtin Medical School and Wesfarmers Court. It will also connect Curtin’s sport and recreation hub, which is already home to Curtin Stadium, Hockey WA and Hockey Australia.
Construction has commenced, with this stage of the precinct due for completion in 2022.
Exchange brings education, industry and community together to amplify energy and connection, and fuel the thinking that will make tomorrow better.